DAK MENORCA SERVICES
Conoce Menorca de la manera más especial
Boat Charter With Driver
Enjoy of Menorca’s Sea and its beacheson board of 7m minorcan Llaut
- 1 May to 30 September
- May, June and september 550€
- July and August 650€
- AlWAYS with Boat’s driver
- Maximum 6 people and Boats’s driver.
- Every day 10h to 18h
- Boarding in the Mahon Harbour’s Colarsega
- The boat including fridge and ice.
Guided Cultural Visit To Fortress Isabel II (La Mola)
- Any day at any time always during opening time of the fortress.
- The visit lasts three hours, 90 minutes walking near the main entrance and 90 minutes by electric car going
all over the fortress.
- Maximum 12 people. Tour in Spanish and English.
Guided Cultural Visits To San Felipe Castle
-Any day and any time. Except the months when the castle is closed.
- Maximum 20 people. Visits in Spanish and English.
- The duration is 2.30h
- Due to the special conditions of the route (stairs) good mobility is required for this visit.
Group Excursion 'Forts'
(San Felipe Castle and Fort Isabel II)
9 a.m. - pick up by bus at hotels in the Punta Prima, S’Algar, Es Castell and Mahón area, accompanied by tourist guide (bus provided by Central Autocares Menorca, S.L.)
10 a.m. - Visit of the Isabel II Fort, in La Mola (90 minute route)
11:30 to 12 p.m. - transfer by bus from La Mola to San Felipe Castle, in Es Castell
12:30 to 13:30 p.m. - Visit of the San Felipe Castle (90 minute route)
13:30 p.m. - transfer back to hotels and drop off.
Groups of minimum 20 / maximum 30 people
The tour will be in two languages: Spanish and English
Tuesdays and Thursdays - hotels Punta Prima and S’Algar area
Wednesdays - hotels Es Castell and Mahón areas
Fridays - prearranged private groups
Historical Tour Of The Port Of Mahon By Boat
- Two hours tour in Llaut at sunset for groups of 6 to 10 people:
“ Spend two unforgettable hours on board with us, and we will tell you the fascinating history of the Port of Mahón.”
.- Every day from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm from May 1 to September 30.
- Guided tour in Spanish, English, French and Italian.
- The Captain will present you with a glass of cava and Menorca typical pastissets at the end of the tour.
- Price: 50 € pp.